Why & How to Become a Member
What sets BadAss Harmonica apart? Aside from being fully curated and created by myself (Dennis Gruenling) with 30 years of professional & award-winning performing, touring, radio, and teaching experience (who else can say that?), the content each month is specifically geared to take your learning to a new level with:
- Different Content Each Month to focus on without getting overloaded
- Q&A webinars to LEARN from
- Jam Tracks to JAM and practice with
- Audio & Video archives to LISTEN to
- PLUS information on Harp History, Equipment, Giveaways, Discounts, and more!
It's been proven that when you learn and soak in these materials in these different ways that you learn more, learn faster, and retain more of what you learn! That is also why each of my webinars display FULL NOTES each month with playlists to listen to, videos to watch, recommended recordings, highlights, and even other notes or tabs if needed!
How do you become a Member? It's actually very easy. Follow the simple steps in video above (and listed below) and you will be getting new content every month to watch, listen to, jam with, and learn from!
- Make sure to start by creating an account on the BadAss Harmonica site. Takes a minute, and just uses your email address and password of your choosing. If you created an account to watch streaming webinars on this site in the recent past, you already have an account and you are good to go! If not, just go to the upper right of the page to "LOGIN" and create an account.
- Once you create your account, verify it through your email (be sure to subscribe to my email list so you get the emails concerning content) and you are done with this step.
- Go to the Members Page and choose what level Membership you want, Leopard or Zebra.
Add to your cart, fill out the form and payment details, and once you complete payment, you will receive an email going over Member details.
- YOU ARE NOW A MEMBER and can take advantage of all the tools I share each month to watch, listen and learn from!